joi, 13 decembrie 2012

Snowy day




Hello lovelies ♥! 
Today I show you a simple but really cozy outfit! I shot these pictures in 10 minutes and I was already freezing,
it's so cooold outside, I hate it mainly because I have to put tons of clothes on and I really don't like being so "big" but I don't have a choice, winter is here with the snow and the low temperatures! The good side is that Christmas is approaching and I can't wait to start decorating!
Well, for this outfit I chose my denim shirt, a fluffy burgundy sweater, another fluffy white sweater, my favorite coat, some biker boots and a cute beanie.
I hope you like it!

Astazi va arat o tinuta destul de simpla dar foarte calduroasa, cred ca am facut pozele in maxim 10 minute si deja inghetasem, e foaarte frig afara si urasc asta fiindca trebuie sa imi pun o tona de haine si nu suport sa fiu asa "umflata". Asta este, trebuie sa rezistam gerului si nametilor care cu siguranta vor veni. Partea buna este ca se apropie Craciunul si de abia astept sa incep sa decorez!
Pentru aceasta tinuta am ales o camasa de blugi, un puloveras pufos burgundy, inca unul foarte gros alb, paltonasul meu preferat si foarte versatil, cizmele biker boots ( si ele foarte versatile) si un fesulet.
Sper sa va placa!















Outfit:
Denim shirt: New Yorker
Sweater: New Yorker
Pants: H&M
Coat: Bershka
Beanie: H&M
Bag: Zara
Boots: Shoes World



10 comentarii:

  1. c gentutza suuuuper ai :x imi aminteste de liceeni ;))

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Gri & burgundy, perfect match!

    pupici,
    silvia

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. Lovely combination! Your hair's amazing!:)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. Adorable look, love the beanie! I'm so jealous that you already have snow:)
    Elena
    http://dcinstyle.com/blog/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. Beautiful outfit. I love your ombre

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  6. The sweater is fantastic! I adore the color and the coat is very lovely too :D Goes with so many things!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  7. Looking fabulous! Would you like to follow each other via bloglovin? I find it so easy to keep up with all my fashion friends :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  8. Following you now on Bloglovin sweetie!

    RăspundețiȘtergere