joi, 8 noiembrie 2012

Office look


Hello lovelies! 
For today I decided to show you a modern and feminine twist of the office look. How can say that you can't look good at the office too? I think that clothes are the way to express our personality. When you see someone's clothes you can say a couple of words about them even if you haven't met until then. So for an office look we need a skirt and a shirt. But insted of the classic pencil skirt we have one with peplum and instead of a white or light blue one we have the copper one. 
What do you think? Hope you like it!

Pentru astazi am hotarat sa va arat o tinuta pentru birou sau poate chiar pentru un interviu. Cateodata avem nevoie si de o astfel de tinuta. Cred ca hainele sunt o modalitate de a ne evidentia personalitatea, motiv pentru care va propun o "reinterpretare" a tinutei clasice pentru birou. In locul fustei negre tip creion avem o fusta cu peplum si in locul camasii albe avem una aramie. Ce parere aveti?
Sper sa va placa! 

















Outfit: 
Skirt: New look
Shirt: Stradivarius
Tank top: Promod
Overcoat: H&M
Shoes: Bershka
Purse: Vintage

2 comentarii:

  1. Foarte frumoasa tinuta. Imi place asa de mult fusta peplum!!!

    Pupic,

    Nico

    www.nicoleta.me

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Hеy theге would you mind shaгing which blog platfoгm you're using? I'm looking to start my own
    blog ѕoon but I'm having a difficult time choosing between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your layout seems different then most blogs and I'm loοking for sоmethіng
    сοmpletelу unique. P.
    S My аpologіes for gettіng off-toρic but I haԁ tο ask!


    mу web sіte; Live Jasmin

    RăspundețiȘtergere