duminică, 27 ianuarie 2013

Geometric


Hello lovelies!
It's freezing again and we decided to go for a quick walk in the parc with our baby Pinkie, she loves snow and even though it's so cold she would like to stay outside a whole day playing in the snow.
For today I chose a simple outfit with some old pieces that you've already seen and some new ones like this feminine bomber jacket that I absolutely love. It has 2 faces: one is made out of sheer and the other one looks like a really thin leather, I just love it. My mom bought it, she always buys me a lot of clothes <3. 
I paired the faux  leather leggings and the bomber jacket with this beautiful blouse which is from H&M Mama and it was only 1 euro..what?! (lucky me). I wore again my hat, I totally need another one maybe a beige one or a pink one ( yes, yes <3)
I hope you'll like it!

Iar este ger afara dar macar azi a fost frumos fiind zapada proaspata asa ca am mers la o scurta plimbare prin parc mai mult pentru Pinkie pentru ca ar sta toata ziua in zapada, o adora <3
Am ales o tinuta simpla cu cateva piese mai vechi si cateva noi cum ar fi aceasta jacheta bomber foarte feminina care are doua fete, imi place enorm de mult, a fost un cadou de la mami care imi cumpara mereu muulte haine <3. Bluza cu imprimeu geometric este o achizitie de la H&M mama si a costat doar 1 euro ( lucky me).
Am purtat iar palaria, imi place foarte mult si e clar ca mai trebuie sa imi iau una, poate una crem sau una roz ( daaa, as fi super fericita cu una roz!)
Sper sa va placa!

Follow us on Facebook and Instagram

For more pictures click HERE











Outfit:
Blouse: H&M Mama
Bomber Jacket: Lefties
Faux leather leggings: No name
Coat: Bershka
Faux fur collar: Promod
Hat: H&M
Boots: Tino Gonzalez

8 comentarii:

  1. I think Pinkie steals the show in her little plaid coat!

    SIDEWALKCATWALKS.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Imi place foarte mult atitudinea ta, pari o Diva :*

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. Dap, trebuie sa iti mai cumperi palarii pentru ca iti vin minunat! Lovely outfit!

    Mamalina

    http://dresssidestory.blogspot.ro/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. nice outfit! love your hat!

    Carmen

    http://noissapym.blogspot.ro/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. ha ha catzelul e un dulce! imi place tare bluza geometrica!pupici

    http://idareyoutobefashion.blogspot.ro/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  6. The top is so so cute! I love the hat too;)

    RăspundețiȘtergere