duminică, 17 februarie 2013

Nerd version

 

Hello lovelies!
How was your week? For today's post I chose a playful outfit and I tried to show you a different version of myself, more specifically my nerd side. I love blouses with girl print on them. This one is one of my favourite and I was inspired by the print to adopt a look a like style. I need to say that I don't normally wear glasses I don't need them(yet, because like the song's says one day will be old..). I used the blouse as my centerpiece and I paired it with my burgundy cardigan, jeans and biker boots. What do you think about this version of me?
Hope you like it!

Pentru ca astazi e duminica, am ales o tinuta mai relaxata si am decis sa va arat o alta versiune a mea. Imi plac foarte mult bluzele de acest gen si cu siguranta aceasta e una dintre preferatele mele. Am fost inspirata de imprimeul bluzei si m-am hotarat sa devin si eu o "tocilara". De obicei nu port ochelari, nu am nevoie de ei (inca). Pentru restul tinutei am ales un cardigan visiniu, blugi si cizmele biker. Ce parere aveti?
Sper sa va placa!






 


 


 
 
 

 

And a nerdie kiss for you!!!

Outfit:
Blouse: Pull&Bear
Jeans: H&M
Cardigan: New Yorker
Boots: ShoesWorld
Ring: Six

6 comentarii:

  1. nerd version always rocks
    http://idareyoutobefashion.blogspot.ro/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. esti o tocilara rebela? :>
    cine spune k tocilarele n'au stil, se insala :*

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. cute nerd!!!

    http://chinnyob.blogspot.ie/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. Ha ha, I love how you re-created the cute nerdie girl from the t-shirt! You look lovely! So comfortable, yet chic!

    Kisses,

    Mamalina

    http://dresssidestory.blogspot.ro/

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. The shirt is sooooo lovely! I love the print and the color of the cardigan is my favorite! :D

    RăspundețiȘtergere