marți, 20 noiembrie 2012

Le rouge et le noir


Hello lovelies!
How is your week? For this post I chose a bicolor outfit. I love pleated skirts. I think they have a certain something. Although this one is a simple one the fact that it's monochromatic it's a plus because you can combine it with a lot of different pieces. I combined the skirt with a simple black sweater for an appropriate outfit for this kind of weather. I like that this kind of look is comfortable yet chic. 

De data aceasta am ales o tinuta bicolora. Cred ca am mai spus-o, dar imi plac enorm fustele plisate. Mi se pare ca au ceva aparte. Desi aceasta este una simpla, uni, tocmai acest aspect imi place cel mai mult. Este mult mai usor de asortat(:D). Am ales sa port fustita cu un pulover simplu, negru astfel incat sa fie o tinuta potrivita pentru aceasta vreme.
Sper sa va placa!











Outfit:
Sweater, coat: No name
Skirt: New Yorker
Boots: New Yorker
Necklace: Accesorize
Ring: Blanco

5 comentarii: