miercuri, 26 septembrie 2012

Lacey dots


My first solo post..
A couple of days ago I went walking, searching suitable places to take pictures. I think there are many beautiful places in Bucharest but first I need to find them . It wasn’t very easy to take pictures with so many people starring, but I guees I have to get used to it.
The outfit consists of almost everything I love: lace, silk, polka dots, statement jewellry, leather and neutral colors. I chose to wear wedges because, I really love this ones but if you want to be more comfortable, a pair of colored or nude flats would be perfect.
I really hope you’ll enjoy the photos!
      


Primul meu post singura..
Am iesit prin oras, cautand locuri potrivite pentru a face poze. Cred ca in Bucuresti sunt multe locuri frumoase insa mai intai trebuie sa le gasesc. Nu mi-a fost foarte usor sa pozez cu o multime de priviri atintite asupra mea, dar sper sa ma obisnuiesc in timp.
In ceea ce priveste tinuta, ea contine aproape tot ce imi place mai mult: dantela, matase, buline, statement jewellry ( in special coliere si inele <3), piele si culori neutre. Eu am ales sa port platforme pentru ca le ador pe astea in mod special dar, daca vreti sa fiti mult mai comode, o pereche de balerini colorati sau tot nude ar fi perfecti.
Sper sa va placa!





Outfit
Shirt: New Yorker
Shorts: Pull and Bear
Wedges: Zara
Jacket: Bershka
Necklace, Ring: No name
Bracelets: Stradivarius
Bag: Vintage





2 comentarii: